The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Sunday 14 September 2008

when they r not in a same shoe...!!!

firm??

wat is it??
just a combination between
f + i + R + m

some people always say to me...

"be firm"

o0oh, shut up...
do u understand wat is firm??
me??
who facing wit those problemzs do understand wat is firm...!!!


but do u know when to use it??

firm..

not all the tyme i need to be firm..
people??
huh, really hard to understand...
i do use this philosophy

" in order 4 u to be understood, u need to understand.."
hihi..think about it...


people see thing in many perspectives
me??
also have my own view...


all these managerial n leadership matter do make me grow..
i'm now see wat is waiting in front..
wat are the real world..
wat r people??
how r them?/
how to work wit them??
how to overcome them..??

do u think all these come just like that..
oh noo0o..
I've suffered more..
i do cry much...

people always make a comparison..
between me n the other...
huh...tired..

but wat much can i do??
i just a normal girl
who still trying to do something
that abnormal...
hihi

i do believe in myself...

i know who i am...


let the star arise....




No comments: