The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Tuesday 16 September 2008

finally..

today,
i finally managed my meting with all da crew..
meting bout dinner n bout dbs club...
fortunately, as there were two meetng
i need to rush to library
at 4pm n 8.30 pm...

alhamdulillah
all i had done da best to manage the meeting..
i was a chairman n all seems went ryte
that make me feel good...

mm....
nex week,
is balik kampung pro gramme..
huhu..
sume p.k pasal langsir, kuih raya, baju raya..
all are running in my head now...
oouuchh..best nyeerrr...
hihih.....
today already 16 day, all the muslim fast
ermmm...best,,,...best...
sgt syok...

tp
assgment belambak gle...
OB n HR need to submit b4 25..
ha,....amek ko..
satu mende xwat pape lagi..
sat g...
terkbil-kbil lak nak wat...
riso2...

tp..
ntah la...
info sume dah der..
tp nak taip..
uuwwaaaggrhhh...
i need a typist ryte now..

but...
as for me..
watever things happen ryte now..
all i now.
my studies in a best track n me, maself in a good condition..

i just believe in myself that

i'm one in a million...
n i believe in it...!!!

lallalalalal

No comments: