The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Sunday 21 September 2008

all about tyme

After being someone who surrounded by works,

I realized many things, things that not all will understand it.

And I know what the real world is now.

Life that full with lying, betraying, unsatisfied, and all unpredictable moment…

People tend to give me an advice which sometimes I just take it like a wind…

Just let it passed through me…

Not because of my stubbornness but the reality that come ahead

Not all the stories need to be shared with everyone,

Sometimes, let it be a great secret for me…

Now, Becoming a person who full with title

I realized that

Many people talked bad about me…

Many people tend to be kind in front of me…

Many people take advantage on me…

Many people hate me…

All I can say is

THANK YOU very much

All of you had make me stronger than yesterday

Making me braver to face the future,

Allow me to be a better person in time,

And let me face the reality early than you…

Don’t judge me if you nothing

Nor calculating every single breath that I hale

You, the follower make me sick…

Sick to be kind-hearted

Oh, and some want me to be firm…

And thanks to the idea…

But don’t regret after transferring it,

Because I may show the real me in time…

No comments: