The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Saturday 20 September 2008

4Now, I’m listening to all the oldies song…

It’s really brought my mind far away…

Seems free from all the problems that I’m facing right now…


Now, I’m listening to Anne Murray

‘Nobody loves me like you do’

Other singers are

James Taylor, Billy Joel, Elton John,

Abba, Everly Brothers, Super tramp

Credence Clearwater Revival (what a name),

The Beatles and Elvis Presley…

Hihihihi…

Even though, the songs are around 80’s,

But for me, the qualities of each song are very marvelous


The lyrics itself has its own deep meaning

The way the writer wrote the songs was unique…

The entire phrases are in a great combination…

It’s very difficult to say by word,

But if you take time to listen and understand,

For sure, you will be addicted

Which happen to me right now…


Here are some lyrics from the songs that I’ve heard just now…


Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?
Would you be my partner every night?
When we're together, it feels so right.
Could I have this dance for the rest of my life?’
-Anne Murray-

And she'll promise you more than the garden of Eden
then she'll carelessly cut you and laugh while you're bleeding,
But she brings out the best and the worst you can be.
Blame it all on yourself cause she's always a woman to me.
–Billy Joel-


When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful,
a miracle, oh it was beautiful, magical.
And all the birds in the trees, well they'd be singing so happily,
joyfully, playfully watching me.
But then they send me away to teach me how to be sensible,
logical, responsible, practical.
And they showed me a world where I could be so dependable,

clinical, intellectual, cynical.
–Super tramp-
 
And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more.
People talking without speaking,
People hearing without listening,
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence
-Simon and Garfunkel-


Errmm…
And the other…
Huh, I don’t know the real lyric…
But, it’s really made me feel like
Right now, I’m all alone, somewhere in State,
And its fall time…
Listening to all those songs…
What a dream…


And right now,
It’s about 2.30 pm
All I have to do is dream
hahaha


But I don’t think so…
I can’t sleep right now
Huh…


Errmm,
While reading an article about
‘The All-American President’
-Ronald Wilson Reagan-
life about President, huh
And still,
Those melodies are sounding from my laptop…
What a magnificent moment you know
All I can say that it’s so
RELAX


And it’s 4 in the morning
And I??
Still doing my poetry 
Which I do adore to write a poem
Wonder if I can be like Shakespeare, or Blake
Hihihi…
I do love poem…


Sure, I’m not going to sleep
Because around 4.45,
I’m going to take my ‘Sahur’
And then waiting for Fajr 
Uhuh…
Possibility after fajr,
I’ll be having forty winks

No comments: