The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Saturday 20 September 2008

Someday..

I found myself

Under the pouring rain

And it seems

Hopeless

As no more strength in me


And still under the rain

Without any hand helping me

Slowly I’m moving to find

The nearest shelter

To get some rest and think


Realizing something suddenly

I won’t give no more

And even I won’t break it down

As I must be strong

Even the world goes wrong


I need to believe that world

Will turnaround

Even still now it’s dark outside

And I believe that someday

All the glory is with me

All of my lovers will right besides me...

No comments: