The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Friday 26 September 2008

i know..

I forgot bout the red book

Where I put it inside here and yes, yes

Last time was the last

Appearance of it


And still,

Many of books keep waiting

Thousand of pages need to open u

As all forcing me to finish

Even no strength in me


Why I need those books??

If I never use it all my life

Why I need to stay up al nite??

Is it just to pass the line?

Or is just the trend in time??


My life full with mission and vision

And I never stray about it\

And no forgiveness will be given

And whoever tries to put me down

And try to betray in any side

Because all I know is my life

Where my life is for HIM

And I know HE will help

If I’ll never give up

In time

No comments: