The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Saturday 20 September 2008

Life is about being alone…!!!

Now...

Its seem right

That the phrase given by Bata

‘Work in group, live alone...’

First it’s really make me said that this man was crazy

Who going to live alone man??

But after being through many things, now I’ll starts to believe

If I relate it with the behavior of the human being,

Yes, it’s true…

But people not run deeply into that phrase

Many of them will not satisfy with it.

For them, many people will bring joy and cheer the environment

But, if we look on the other side,

It the matter of number involved at time

Reasons for me to accept Bata’s point of view is

Of course I’m right now facing the entire problem in my life...

I see how and why this phase can be used???

Normally, if we learned and even in practically,

Works in group are much better as

‘The more, the merrier,

‘Two heads better than one’

Yes, it’s true…

And after achieving the goal,

All will be lonely…

Lonely in the other hand

Doesn’t me that you are alone in this planet

Yeah, you will have people surrounding you,

But, deep inside you are all by your own

It’s because many things that you can’t share all the time

After reading Bata’s article, I started to think

A lot of the given points are true

But the way the people understanding it

Will lead them to come with their on perspective

Maybe there still a lot will doubt to believe in it…

But all I can say is

Take time to listen and to understand…

We are human in this lonely planet

Are just a passes by…

The forever is not yet to come…

You will be even better in time…

“Work in group, Live alone”

Take your time…


No comments: