The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Thursday 10 February 2011

Bundles of Thought . . .



When I was in Kedah,
I had the opportunities to mingle with my friends
One of them was, we had opportunity to do sport together
Like netball.. =)
It was our last sem there in Kedah,
So, we took the opportunity to mingle and enjoy every moment there

I do make friends with most of everyone..
During this moments, all my level mates were away for something..
if i not mistaken, they were outing to find so stuff or whatsoever
so, i went out with my classmates..
and other DBS fellow
At first, our presence just for fun..
then, the organizer called up, and we registered for netball..
Consists of Tasneem, Me, Salha, Wawa etc..
it was fun then..
there was part of my good old days!!!


here we were..
sitting on bench, and chill!!
Spot Tasneem, Spot Atie, Spot Salha, Spot Amir


Tasneem on position..
She was a Center


Waw was a W. Attack


What was that?


The game still on!


Sport is a preserver of health. ~Hippocrates

No comments: