The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Wednesday 22 December 2010

Deeply in Love -chptr 3



17th December 2010
Friday
Night

The moment that we were waiting for
finally arrived
we all dressed up nicely
ensure that we provided the nicest expression
on the night of solemnization
the theme was Purple
but my pixie dust
turned me into PINK
*ngehe3~
The akad nikah was after Isya'
Najjia and I
were giving all the guests
the door gift..
checkidout~

When the Purple dust wasn't enough =)


Ili and Najjia


Najjia and I


I love You mr. art =)


moment


What "love" is I don't know if it's not the response of our deepest natures to one another. ~William Carlos Williams


abg khairul n kak yang


king and queen


Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.



Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. ~Zora Neale Hurston

~I LOVE YOU~

No comments: