The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Saturday 24 January 2009

when...

Friday..

23rd Jan 09

1st- it was a great day becoz

I went home for mid sem holiday

I’m so happy


HOLIDAY


But, suddenly, on bus

I’m yet too be sad


Becoz someone passed away


~al-fatihah~

Datuk Ali

My late grandfather’s bro

Since my grandpa gone,

I still have another one..

That was datuk ali..

They were a lot of similar in them…


But, becoz,

Of me myself,

I didn’t visit him at all…

Maybe bcoz

….

Ermm…

I’m not pretty sure…


Indescribable

No comments: