The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Wednesday 14 January 2009

life..!!

When I think back about my post, I started to question myself

Where right, I’m in the highest position in a club

It made me come out with the ideas of natural human being

Honestly, at the beginning, I did crack out my head…

It was about tiny little thing

Where, there I cried, I hate and being hated and I was single-handedly

Friends, honestly didn’t understand the situation much

The suffering one is

à ME

Horrible!

Then, I saw my utmost forever motivator

àMy dad

He is my preferred one because I do enter the post where he understands

We did make a discussion and ideas

Where both parties can participate

I did tell him all the problems…

And he gave me the ideas…

To a certain extent, it may see odd…

But, yes…

I’m dealing with people

Where the are thousand surprising behaviors

What a real world…

Terrifying!!

And I do also have the most excellent motivator

àMy mum

Practically, about life and girl thing will be discussed...we3~~

Mama, nanti balik along citer..he3~~

Cool!!

Dear All,

At the beginning, I take the post too much. I do mind about what people say. I seize too much when they are comparing me with the committee before. I do make me sick and hurt. I did cry frequently. I do worried when the programmed is running slow, not approve, having problems. I feel scratchy when the lecturer asking about due date, friends doing silly thing. Huh, SICK

I’m afraid when people talk bad about me. I know it is impossible where people not saying anything. It is LIAR.

I try to make a modification. I try to be variety and understanding others situation.

Sadly, they do take advantage on me.

But, now, I do have my own belief. Yes, right now I’m the president

And, all I need to do is doing my entire job. I don’t need to take care too much about the noise surround me. Full stop

At the end, if I can handle it wisely, or not,

I will accept it…never regret

If I can do differences, it is good. If not, taking this lesson to grow...we3~

I do believe in life, we need to learn. This post has taught me much about being a leader.

Being the best is not trouble-free as many people think. Try to be one, and you will be aware of.

No comments: