The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Sunday 25 January 2009

be positive +++


If anyone talks to me badly I will stay away and try to be calm


If anyone tells me the truth I will accept and do not ever regret


If anyone hurts my heart I will stay calm and pray


If anyone gives me hope I will hold and do not keep it at bay


If anyone looks down on me I will take it easy and strengthen my heart


If anyone loses their temper I will take a deep breath and be quite


And


if anyone needs my help I will lend my hand and do the best
I care for everyone's feeling and desire.



No comments: