The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Tuesday 20 January 2009

we3~~

Last night I had a discussion with someone.

Talking about LIFE

Well, I do take life as an opportunity

As I always think like I gonna be dead

So, before I died, why not I do things that

Gonna satisfied me

I’m sorry to her your story

Like a little kid you act

I know this is because

Do had been treated such that way

Don’t worry

Life is for successor who eager to move forward

Dear little friend,

Don’t worry

Don’t take too much about what people talking about you

You can’t prevent their mouth talking about such nonsense

It’s a stupid and unethical action

Just feel sorry to them

All you need to do is

Believe in yourself

And think about your own future

And don’t worry about the disaster

The challenge will be some of the

Spice in your life

Be wise and trust the One

No comments: