The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Saturday 10 December 2011

Flight on the Red Balloon p1




hello people!
How are you??
well, i just came back from class trip
-Indonesia-
Part of my Issue assignment
well, Indonesia is my neighboring country
There were 33 students and 2 lecturers
We stayed in Jakarta and also Bandung

Actually, this trip really unexpected
We had 100% confirmed a week before we depart
Thanks to all my friends for a great support, work and help..



In LCCT from 4am
waiting for depart
happy+tired faces



Colgate Sensitive ads



View from top
Enjoying the scenery
from the red ballon
Masha allah..


Savfely arrived
Terminal 3 in Soekarno Hatta
* A place I wont be missing (Why? I tell you later)

Jakarta::
Ok, when my first arrived
I was so like
Oh, Traffic Congestion!
Macet sahaja!!
SO many cars on the road, Cars are so closed, Not 1 or 2 traffic lines
but can reach up to 5 on the roads
Somehow, i do respect all the car drives and motor rides
They just awesome
Its hard to explain
experienced it in order to know it
I was like entering a ghost house while I was on the road
Seems like no courage to look at it..

We stayed in Senin Indah Hotel
It was a great journey
We traveled at almost part in Jakarta
Do things we never did.haha!
Taking Taxi, Angkut
(went to Hardrock with Angkut! Dare!!)
Indonesia also very common with Shopping heaven!!
I dare to say YES without doubt
and I like it the most
Cempaka ITC, Tanah Abang(if only I know Riyan parents sell cloth in here)
But the currency
The amount is so soo BBIIIGGGGGGG
thousands even million.emm
Tired on making fast calculation!!LOL

*to be continued*

No comments: