The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Tuesday 5 May 2009

save da best for the last

hi..

okay, i met tasneem

she asked me not to go out early tomorrow..

as usual actvty for me

to go out early in almost the papers....

erm..

but for to morrow i'm not sure

but, if i out early,

i'll wait outside...

save the best for the last ryte~~


*my dad told me that he has FCEBOOK~

thru FB, he can read bout "zack round the world"

Pctures, daily actvties n many more...

advancmnet of technology

me???

yet to create one

as i'm bored with virtual friends~~





:::need to continue reading "INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS":::

ALL the BEST!!!

No comments: