The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Thursday 12 May 2011

finishing part



hi you..
alhamdulillah
i'd gone through my exam
for about two and half weeks
and it was over

it is not a joy that i want to celebrate it
coz it over tremendously bad
so bad..
argh..
but things are over
no need to cry over it
i performed my very best
*****

my exam time tables..
my great subjects taken


i was meditating here..
bunch of papers



dawn in Shah ALam (6.25am)
straight from my meditating place..
so calm and peace
FRESH!


Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down. ~Charles F. Kettering

No comments: