The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Tuesday 15 March 2011

Engaged...





There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
~Ella Wheeler Wilcox


i think i want to have wide exposure in being a photographer
because i think i can deliver the differences in the photo that i capture
for me, its important for the photogrher to deliver the message well..
well, i polished lil bit of my talent here and everywhere
for the moment, i went to my cousin, Shafiq engagement
it held here in Shah Alam
and his fiancée also in living in the circle..
only 5minutes to get there

i came there alone
as i drove from my house in Shah Alam
and when i arrive..most of them already gathered there
i was expected to be the photographer as my aunty still in pantang


here some pictures taken....




when the theme is PURPLE..
the circle of purple is ALL you can see
the ring
*seriously, i love this picture..




the cake
=)



discussion



Beverages



my grandma
*after snapping, she realized that i took her picture



the luckiest nanny of the day



the climax of the ceremony




me, nur, cik ju n aisyah



nur and I



mr. Husband to be..insyaallah
*so excited waitng for their wedding to arrive
i love wedding =)


No comments: