The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Monday 8 November 2010

and thats why~

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

it 930 in the morning
well, most of my survivor activities
are coming to the end
only a task remain
task dealing about quality
is it quality enough??
i'm not sure

well, my first half of the game
seems under control
i still can manage my surrounding
with new n great environment
but sometimes triumph
comes n pay me a visit
then i need to accept it eventhough
i'm not into it

for many times a lot of people
come n ask me..
why i took a year of coffee break?
then, i just said that
i want my own time
for my myself n especially my mind
some people understand it,
but some complained too much..
thanx to both side...

road i took might be differ to others
but somehow i found no regret
with the road that i took
it might be long
but it is so adventurous
in a way,
i add up many names in my friend list
i add up many experiences
and i add up myself confidence in time

i do believe in life
the path that we take
never be the same with others
some may smooth,
some may not
but, the mission in the end will be the same

we might be different in a way
you are blooming all da way
but, maybe i'm a late bloomer
but, that doesnt mean
you are a winner
n i remain a loser

lose or win in a game
is a benchmark that we need to take note
well, winner needs to remain the title
but for the Loser,
improvement space in INFINITY


No comments: