The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins.
~
Bob Moawad~




Monday 14 June 2010

A while in Singapore

I’ve been taught a lot of things while I was abroad…Even with the small distance from Malaysia, Singapore taught me a lot...

Being all alone without any proper plan, we got to survive…At first I was so afraid because it took less than a week to make the preparations…

As for me, Malaysia and Singapore are the same…Having a same climate, same culture religion, and same in most of everything...

But the differences obviously can be seen in people themselves…People in Singapore (as for me) are individualistic… maybe their surrounding had taught them to be so…

But, Singapore amazed me…

I saw two Lamborghini on the street 4.30 in the morning…And the driver seems a good driver…Driving below the speed limits…
Okay, imagine two fine and stunning Lamborghini in front of you… Parked the car to had a drink in so call low class restaurant…o0h, so down to earth (+ve thinking rite now)

Okay, leave it behind...Let’s continue the story… The MRT systems in Singapore SUPERB..!! Even in Malaysia itself, it sometimes difficult to find the routes and the distance to exchange the train kind of difficult. Less than 12 hours, I can understand how the train working… and it SWIFT!!

As for Muslim, it is quite difficult to find HALAL food. It made me wondered why in the country where Islam has a large number in society still it is so difficult o find the mosque and the halal cuisine..
I got a story to share >> while I was in Sentosa Island, where I need to perform my solat, my friend asked about the mosque and a kiblat to a Malay worker.. “ bang, tumpang tanya, KIBLAT arah mana??” and he replied “ Abg xtaw la dik. Abg xsembahyang la. Nanti abg tny kawan”..huishh.. and when he asked his friend, his friend keened to know… huh..Nonsense!!

But overall vacation, I give 6.9/10..

No comments: